By becoming a member you will have many different sources of help and camaraderie available. Some highlights of what NCMoMs has to offer:
- Friendship and support from 120+ members
- Access to NCMoMs’ private Facebook groups
- Monthly general meetings (typically the 3rd Tuesday of each month)
- Meals for new parents delivered by club members
- Lending library of preemie clothing, breastfeeding pillows, and parenting books/videos
- Playgroups organized by members based on children’s age and/or location
- Seasonal/Holiday events for the whole family
- “Moms/Dads Night Out” events
- Fundraising and community outreach activities
and much more!
NOT A MEMBER YET?
Click here to join.